Based in United Kingdom
PC / Mac / Linux
Tiny Robot Justice Squad is the first project to be developed by one-man development team Mind Relay, a company which develops games for the benefit of charitable causes. It is a side-scrolling, platforming arena shooter taking inspiration from classic SNES-era games like SmashTV, Super Turrican and Contra. Players must jump, dash and blast their way to victory against hoards of evil robots bent on the destruction of what remains of the human race. Each level features a connected sequence of arenas which might host unique enemies, traps, gimmicks, or boss fights to master. The flow of the robot hoard is stemmed by destroying their Signal Pods that drop in to each arena, however these may be located in difficult to reach or dangerous locations! Luckily, you have access to a range of destructive weaponry and special abilities to help you accomplish the task!
Development of Tiny Robot Justice Squad began early in 2014, initially as a pilot project to scope out and experiment with the current range of game engines on offer. Eventually, the focus shifted to exploring the idea of a platforming arena shooter, and development began in ernest, exploring the game mechanics further. The game is developed by me, Jay, the sole employee of Mind Relay, and I am responsible for all design, art and programming.
- Action/Platformer/Arena Shooter hybrid.
- Three playable characters to choose from, each with their own unique special abifeatureties.
- Harvest the energy of your enemies to empower your own weaponry OR unleash it all at once in devastating area-of-effect attacks.
- Earn skill points and customize yourself and your abifeatureties
- Complete special level challenges to earn skill points and
- Tons of guns with which to annihilate your enemies: Rocket launchers, Saw launchers, Vulcan cannons, Laser Guns, and more.
There are currently no trailers available for Tiny Robot Justice Squad. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
About Mind Relay
A one-man game development team with the goal to create games perserving the style and sensibilities of the classics but with a modern face.
More information on Mind Relay, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tiny Robot Justice Squad Credits
Design, Art, Programming, Press